March 14, 2018

Retrospecting Last Year's Resolutions


Last year, I've made a bunch of lolita resolutions
How did I do with fulfilling them?

 
  Do a closet cleaning

Done! Sold a few things and I continue selling dresses I don't wear this year too. Facebook crossed my plans by deleting my alternative account (I probably shouldn't have entered obviously not real name Ruffle Cloud) but I plan to go to Vinted.

  Search for my dream dress

Angelic Pretty's Fancy Box Shoulder Frill JSK in navy, obtained! A first I bought the navy JSK, but then was lucky enough to find a person to swap with for the shoulder frill cut :3

  Decorate my bedroom

Done! I bought a clothes hanger, pink cover, and hang a picture, this is how it looked after! I also    carpeted the floor this winter. More enhancements are to be added yet, but it looks much better than before already!

  Go to Angelic Pretty tea party

Failed. I was to go with friends to Paris, but eventually everyone else decided not to go. I decided to soo not go alone x.x

  Write this blog at least bi-weekly
 
Done! With 37 posts last year, I fulfilled my goal. I wrote less to the end of the year, as I'm finishing my dissertation instead :3

  Keep both of my Tumblrs active
 
Failed. I'm moving off tumblr. I keep randomly filling the queque of my prints picture collection, but I stopped posting much to my personal lolita tumblr. Planning to move to Instagram instead, as it's more favored by lolita community!

Take more coord pictures

Definetly done! Still not as many pictures as I wanted :3



I think last year has been a huge success.
This year I still have to write down my resolutions! 

I'm kidding, its already March now. Time for a break :3

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on achieving so many of your Lolita goals last year, that's really great! :D

    ReplyDelete