May 10, 2020

The month of virtual twinning

The april of 2020 just ended. It was a crazy month, with coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) spread everywhere, countries worldwide in lockdown in emergency states.. unable to meet their friends, virtual twinning became very popular! We can share our passion for fashion in virtual space. I found a few people to twin with as well! We discussed coordinates, they took photos, I matched their pose and photoshopped us together



The cutest the first! Angelic Pretty's Fancy Paper Dolls is such a cute print. When I saw this breathtaking sweet coordinate of @littledoeplaysintraffic on Closet of Frills, I couldn't help myself but ask her for virtual twinning We look cute together!


Here is a twinning of Misty Sky print with Salome. We went for cute heart gesture! I also tried different background, but I think it doesn't look so good? I like the pastel baloons one better!




And finally one where we are not sax vs. pink combination! Angelic Pretty's Dreamy Horoscope twinning with @coinoperatedcthulhu. It's a dream print for the both of us! I made us hold a plushy bear together on the photo 


Did you get to virtual twin with anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment