- They started with a simple applique in 2006.
- The first big hit was super-popular Sugary Carnival in 2009, re-released in 2011.
- Twinkle Carnival in 2011 wasn't very popular and AP skipped a carnival print next year.
- In 2013, Day Dream Carnival was released, and then re-reeleased due to very high demand, followed by Crystal Dream Carnival the year after.
- The AP kept the pace and even raised it, releasing two carnival prints in 2015 and already one this year. The trend is clear, the print is ever so busier and OTT is the norm as are gold accents...
- Where will it take us next? I bet we'll have one more carnival print this year!
2009 Sugary Carnival
2010 Carnival Applique
2011 Twinkle Carnival
2013 Day Dream Carnival
2014 Crystal Dream Carnival
2015 Shadow Dream Carnival
2015 Fantastic Carnival
2016 Eternal Carnival