June 28, 2019

Angelic Pretty's Fancy Paper Dolls


Fancy Paper Dolls print was released in 2013. Originally, I wasn't bold enough for such a print, but in last years I've drifted from plainer pieces to dresses I really love. I managed to get my preferred colorway and cut, and it was a set with headbow and tights! I'm soo in love with the print


 


It is printed on burberry cotton, and the color is a bit blue shade of lavender. The dress is highwaisted and the tiered skirt with built-in petticoat offers a decent poof by itself! Bonus points for pockets ^.^ 



The print has cute figures and motives and ribbons!



I love the pink tag with button on the headbow :3


The same cute pictures are also on the tights!



I tried to combine the print with pink, and with white!
Which do you think looks better?


Dress, Headbow: Angelic Pretty's Fancy Paper Dolls
Blouse: Bodyline
Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Secret Shop


Dress, HB, OTKs: Angelic Pretty's Fancy Paper Dolls
Blouse: Angelic Pretty
Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Secret Shop

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such gorgeous close ups of this print, it's really lovely. I also really like both coordinates, but something about the one with white makes me super nostalgic so I love it a tiny bit more ^__^

    ReplyDelete