May 10, 2020

Huashangluoli cloud dress outfit

I'm not adventurous enough to buy my lolita dresses on AliExpress, but when I saw this dress, I had to make an exception. I fell in love with the soft, pastel color transitions, star embroided lace and buttons. I didn't find it elsewhere, so I ordered from AliExpress anyway!





It nearly ended up in a catastrophe. I ordered size M (bust 94 cm, length 92 cm) and what I got was, well, XXXXS, if they even carried such a small size. The dress had bust 80 cm, length 83 cm! Ooops!


Luckily, I ordered bigger size, mainly to get appropriate length. So I could fit anyway! Its such a cute, comfortable dress. I tried to combine it with bloomers, as I wasn't feeling right in such a short dress.




Dress: Huashangluoli OP
Headbow: AP Fancy Paper Dolls
Bloomers: Infanta
Shoes: Secret Shop


I think it looks allright like that?

1 comment:

  1. Great to see Ali worked for you! This dress (and coord) is just so cute.

    ReplyDelete