June 27, 2020

Angelic Pretty's Sweetie Violet skirt

It is first summer I finally am pripered for, with enough chiffon pieces to choose from. Today I went with my Sweetie Violet skirt.



It's really pretty, but maybe a bit short with its 44 cm length. It comes packed with usual features.. loops to hang the skirt, side zipper, back shirring, one pocket, and is fully lined - although that causes the cloth to be quite bunched up at the waist.


Skirt: Angelic Pretty's Sweetie Violet
I used less poofy petticoat because the skirt if very light, and pinned its waist ribbon to my blouse


My favourite feature on the print are these violet cupcakes!

3 comments:

  1. I love Sweetie Violet, and your simple coord is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, it's so cute! These short skirts from AP are the best for casual coords, it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete